Do you have something to say?
Would you like to share your experience(s) as a patient that has had cellular therapy, in Australasia or abroad? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please fill in your details and comment below to have your say about your experiences with stem cell therapy.
Although BISCRA appreciates your comments, all posts will be monitored and all posts will be approved, by management, before posting. Please remember that being a part of the BISCRA community means you must respect each other as human beings. BISCRA, therefore asks you not get involved in any unwanted conversations and/or comments. BISCRA also asks that you do not:
- use vulgar, profane, offensive or obscene language
- post or request sexually explicit images or other offensive content
- use racially, religiously or sexually offensive language
- harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another BISCRA community user that is unwanted
- infringe anyone else’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights
- impersonate or represent a BISCRA member or person(s) other than yourself
- linking or advertising any content, equipment, treatment, website and/or materials is strictly not allowed
- try to obtain a BISCRA member’s password or other account information.
- post or request personal or other information from another member or third party